- Where is my order?
If you placed your order online, look under the “My Orders” section of your account. Once your order ships you will see tracking information there, as well as receive an email.
If you placed your order online not logged into your account, using your order number you can check the status of your order here .
All other inquiries please use the Contact Us below and we will be happy to assist you. Please note that during peak holiday shipping periods, your order can be delayed.
- How can I change or cancel my order?
Once an order has been submitted, it cannot be altered or cancelled for any reason. To ensure we ship your package in your requested timeframe, the order is immediately sent to one of our warehouses to reserve the inventory and prepare for shipment. Once it is at the warehouse, we are not able to locate any individual order to change or cancel, due to the volume of orders at a warehouse at a given time. Please review your shipping address, gift recipient information, and selected ship date prior to placing an order.
- How do I include a gift message?
With any gift order, we will be happy to include your gift message on our packing slip at no extra charge. When placing an online order, you are given the option to type a gift message on Step 4 of the checkout process.
- Can I purchase or redeem a Gift Card online?
Gift cards can be purchased and redeemed online or by phone. To redeem your Gift Card online, simply enter the number in the Gift Card box at checkout. Additionally, Gift Cards ship free of charge with Standard Delivery. There is an upcharge for Expedited and Overnight deliveries. To check your gift card balance, go to the My Account page, login or create an account, click on the Gift Card section on the left and enter the gift card number.
- Is there an expiration date for a Gift Card?
Yes, your Gift Card will expire five (5) years after the issue date.
- Can I order from Mackenzie Limited, Chesapeake Bay Crab Cakes & More, and Impromptu Gourmet on the same order?
Yes, for your convenience you can order from all our sister catalog companies on the same order. Simply use the tabs at the top of the page to switch between companies, and your selected items will be placed into a common cart for checkout.
- Why does Mackenzie Limited hold a personal check order for 10-business days?
We recommend that if paying by check, that you allow up to 2 weeks for your order to process before it will be shipped. Mail in orders may take 2-3 business days to process and for the check to be deposited once we have received it our offices. After the check is deposited, it could take an additional 3-5 business days to verify clearance of the check. For faster service, we suggest contacting our customer service center to place your order directly with one of our representatives (1-800-858-7100) or by visiting our website, https://www.mackenzieltd.com/. You are required to use a credit card if ordering through our customer services center or website.
- Where is my tracking number?
If you provided an email address when placing your order, you will receive tracking information when your order leaves our warehouse. Please make sure to check any spam or junk filters you may have or log into your Mackenzie account for updated tracking information. Add our e-mail address as a safe sender or contacts to ensure you receive all communications.
- What are my shipping options?
* Due to high volumes, please note that an order can take an additional 1-2 days to leave our warehouse, and our delivery carriers are also experiencing some delays due to volume. We do not have any control over shipping delays once the package is at our warehouse, or with Federal Express or UPS.
- Standard Delivery: All orders are shipped to arrive up to 7 business days from the date you select when you place your order. Our standard shipping days are Monday-Wednesday. Orders placed after 11am EST on Wednesday will ship the following week. Rest assured, we add the appropriate amount of dry ice in each package so that it will keep the products cold until they arrive.
- Expedited: Orders are shipped to arrive 2-3 business days. Add $8.95 to the standard rates.
- Overnight: Add $24.95 to the standard rates.
For more information visit our Shipping & Ordering page.
- Can I place an order now and have it delivered at a later date?
Whether you order online or by phone, you can specify a later ship date. Please remember that you are selecting a ship date, not a delivery date. Please note, during busy holiday shipping seasons, we do release some orders 1-2 days prior to the requested ship date, and therefore you may receive your order a few days early. We do recommend shipping holiday orders early to avoid busy ship weeks before a holiday.
- How is my order packed?
Perishable orders are packed in styrofoam coolers with dry ice or gel packs. Please do not touch the dry ice directly, it is caustic and can burn the skin. When shipped alone, dry good items may be sent in a corrugated box.
DO NOT TOUCH DRY ICE. USE AN OVEN MITT, GLOVES OR TONGS.
- Dry Ice Shipments
Dry ice evaporates during shipping. Unlike most solids, it does not melt into a liquid, but instead changes directly into a gas since it is frozen carbon dioxide. If there is none left and your order is cold, everything is okay. If there is any dry ice remaining, leave it in the cooler or handle it carefully with gloves and let it dissipate outdoors. If the product is completely thawed, contact Customer Service. Please do not dispose of any item before speaking with Customer Service, as we may arrange to have the package picked up.
- Are your products shipped frozen?
Most our products are shipped frozen. Some shipments are packed only with gel packs, and some do not require refrigerant. Dry ice may evaporate prior to arrival at your door. This is perfectly normal, as long as the product is cool to the touch simply store in the freezer.
- Does Salmon/Smoked seafood need to arrive frozen?
Smoked seafood items such as smoked salmon do not ship to arrive frozen. They are packed with gel packs in a cooler. They will arrive chilled and should go directly into the refrigerator (unopened) for use within 2-3 weeks or freezer for up to 3 months. They may arrive frozen when shipped with other items that do require dry ice.
- How do I dispose of dry ice?
Place the Styrofoam cooler outside or in a well-ventilated container and it will evaporate. Please do not place dry ice in your sink as it may cause damage.
- Recommendations for recycling styrofoam coolers?
There are many ways to reuse your Styrofoam cooler; here are a few suggestions for our customers.
- Check with your local recycling center to see if they accept styrofoam.
- Use to store Holiday decorations
- Donate to local Meals on Wheels
- Keep in your car to transport frozen groceries
- Break up and use in the bottom of large planters to take up space so you won’t have to use so much soil.
- Do you ship to Alaska or Hawaii?
No, we cannot ship order to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Can I ship to a PO Box?
No, we cannot ship orders to PO Box. All orders require a physical delivery address.
- Can I re-route a package?
We cannot re-route or recall a package once it’s in the hands of Federal Express or UPS, given the perishable nature of our products.
- My order arrived early
During peak shipping times, we occasionally need to make decisions based on shipping volumes or weather with our delivery partners. Also, it is always possible that Federal Express or UPS can deliver the package in less days that we calculate. In an effort to ensure your order arrives on time, we reserve the right to ship your order early.