Delivery dates may be impacted by volume and or extreme weather conditions. In an effort to ensure that your order arrives on time, we reserve the right to ship your order early.
Standard Delivery: All orders are shipped to arrive within 7 business days of selected ship date. Your cost per address is determined by the merchandise value.
Expedited Delivery: Add $8.95 per address to our Standard Shipping charges.
- Before 11am EST Monday – Wednesday: Orders will arrive by 8pm on the second or third day
- After 11am EST Wednesday: Orders will ship the following Monday to arrive Wednesday or Thursday
Overnight Delivery: Add $24.95 per address to our Standard Shipping charges.
- Before 11am EST Monday - Thursday: Orders will arrive by 8pm the following day
Saturday Delivery: Add $29.95 per address to our Standard Shipping charges.
Please note that Saturday Delivery is not available to all locations
- Must be placed over the phone before Friday at 11am EST
Delivery Outside the Continental United States: Add $24.95 to the Standard Delivery for orders to Hawaii. Mackenzie Salmon is available for delivery to the United Kingdom and the shipping fee is $30.00 per address.
- Products ordered together may be shipped separately
- We are unable to guarantee time of day for delivery
- We do not require a signature for release
- We cannot ship to P.O. boxes, APOs or FPOs
- We do not ship to Alaska.
Shipping Delays: We are not responsible for shipping delays due to inclement weather, including 2-day and overnight.
When Your Order Arrives:
1: Check your cooler for Dry Ice: Dry ice evaporates during shipping. If there is none left and your order is cold, everything is okay. If there is any dry ice remaining, leave it in the cooler or handle it carefully with gloves and let it dissipate outdoors.
2: Confirm your order is correct: Check that the items in your cooler match the items listed on your packing slip. If there is an issue with your delivery, please call customer service at 1-877-867-6851 between 8am and 4pm EST within 24 hours of receipt. Please do not dispose of any items, even perishable ones until you have spoken with Customer Service. 3: Transfer to freezer: Most items should be stored in your freezer below 32°F until you are ready to prepare them. Please read instructions on each box, as some items should not be kept frozen.
To meet your requested delivery schedule, it may be necessary to substitute an item of equal or greater value.